Monday, February 15, 2010

Some new ones...

This challenge from Apron Strings was to use at least 5 buttons and 5 brads.

This one is for the Apron Strings challenge to use at least 8 blossoms. I used a really LONG rub-on from Stampin' Up! and then put the blossoms on top of some of the flowers.

I originally was doing this for one of the Apron Strings challenges but I got a couple of them mixed up so this one didn't count but at least it's another page done!

I used a sketch from Nuts About Sketches for this one of Haley at the sand dunes.
I did this one today for the Aprong Strings challenge to use 2 frames, and one couldn't be around a picture. So the bottom two blue rectanges are the frames I've had for about 4 years! One I used for a pic and the other for journaling.


  1. you have been REALLLLY busy.. way to go.. I need to catch up with you!! great pages

  2. Great job using your frames and I love that row of buttons!

  3. They are all great! I think my favorite, outside of the October Afternoon papers and Berry Picking photos, is the one with the rubon and the blossoms. I love the clean, simplicity and all those cute little pops of colors in the flowers. Keep 'em coming. Thanks for playing along at Apron Strings.