I finished my March goal and my first quarter goal too! I got my buggy barn quilted and the binding is sewn on and we've already started using it on our couch:)
here and here and here:
Monday, March 31, 2014
Friday, March 21, 2014
Stacey, over at The Tilted Quilt has a fun blog hop going on. She's compiled a list of quilts that are on her quilt to-do list sometime during this lifetime:) They could be a certain pattern or color scheme or technique or quilts you simply LOVE. I have quite a few of my favorite quilts pinned here. So without further adieu, here's my quilty bucket list:
1) A swoon quilt was at the top of my list but you can see I finally made my first block last month. Yeah!!
2) A herringbone quilt like this one on the Persia Lou blog:
3) A Granny Square Quilt like this one by Blue Elephant Stitches:
4) A red, white, and blue quilt (most likely in stars). This one fits both requirements by A Little Bit Biased:
5) Another star one but I love how this one is reverse...scrappy pieces with white stars. This one's by Katie's Corner:
6) A triangle quilt. They look kinda tricky but are soooo pretty in the end. Love this blue one by Material Girl Quilts:
7) Last but not least is a Farmer's Wife quilt. Well....because I'm married to a farmer so that means I really should make one, right? It's a sampler type of quilt and here's one by Camille Roskelley that has some fun fabrics:
Now I've shared my list:) What's on your quilty bucket list??
Friday, March 7, 2014
No, not the basketball march madness...just quilty madness going on here. Remember this quilt top that I finished up in January??
Well, I want it to be more than just a quilt TOP. Soooo, my goal this month is to quilt, bind, and finish this quilt so we can snuggle with it during spring, or better known as the windy season, where I live:) I'm linking up here: