Stacey, over at The Tilted Quilt has a fun blog hop going on. She's compiled a list of quilts that are on her quilt to-do list sometime during this lifetime:) They could be a certain pattern or color scheme or technique or quilts you simply LOVE. I have quite a few of my favorite quilts pinned here. So without further adieu, here's my quilty bucket list:
1) A swoon quilt was at the top of my list but you can see I finally made my first block last month. Yeah!!
2) A herringbone quilt like this one on the Persia Lou blog:
3) A Granny Square Quilt like this one by Blue Elephant Stitches:
4) A red, white, and blue quilt (most likely in stars). This one fits both requirements by A Little Bit Biased:
5) Another star one but I love how this one is reverse...scrappy pieces with white stars. This one's by Katie's Corner:
6) A triangle quilt. They look kinda tricky but are soooo pretty in the end. Love this blue one by Material Girl Quilts:
7) Last but not least is a Farmer's Wife quilt. Well....because I'm married to a farmer so that means I really should make one, right? It's a sampler type of quilt and here's one by Camille Roskelley that has some fun fabrics:
Now I've shared my list:) What's on your quilty bucket list??