Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sketches and more sketches

Tyler loves to look out the front window so see what action is going on outside. He can't miss any piece of action or adventure!! I used a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays and also had to use yellow and a handmade embellie. I made my first fabric flower. Loved how it turned out and will definitely make more!! I also made this for the Camp Paradise challenge going on at Croppin Paradise to use a song title on my layout. I just googled the word window and this one worked perfect for my layout.
I used a sketch #112 from Creative Scrappers for this little pumpkins layout. I combined it with another Camp Paradise challenge to use a cardstock base, 3 different embellies (one had to be bling) and 2 handmade flowers.

For my Leavenworth layout (which is the name of the town we visited), I used the sketch for this week at Nuts About Sketches (By the way, there is a DT call going on right now for it, go check it out!! Shawn has some awesome sketches every week.) I also combined it with another Camp Paradise challenge. I used ribbon, ink, an envelope and made some embellies.

4 comments:

  1. wow, great layouts! love that fabric flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go.. youve been busy and wonderful pages!!! glad you joined for camp at paradise.. then I get to see your pages!! love the fabric flower too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! These are all gorgeous!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE your pages! I think i found a new site to reference for when i actually unpack my scrapbook stuff and start scrapping again! (although i do have to print pics first... lets just say it might be a while)

    ReplyDelete