Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Banner



A couple of my friends and I got together last week to make these Valentine banners. They were super easy to make and fun to make them together!! We each had different fabric but followed the same pattern so it was cool to see how each one turned out. We got the idea from the Moda Bake Shop. I still may add some fabric yo-yos and buttons to the top later on but at least it's up for now!! Growing up, my sisters and I would make a birthday banner, just with paper and markers, and hang it up on the wall so I think it would be super fun to make a birthday banner using this pattern.

Oh, and my Valentine layout was spotlighted over at The Paper Variety, go check it out!!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh that is really cute and I saw you at the paper variety!!! way to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute banner! i love moda fabric!

    ReplyDelete