Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Goal

My current WIP is Emily's quilt.  Last month I finished making up all of the squares and laid it all out to how I want it.  So this month's goal is to sew up Emily's quilt top.


Also, I am making a baby quilt for my sister-in-law who is due with baby #4 at the end of the month.  My goal is to make the quilt top.  I was able to go to the quilt store, by myself, this morning thanks to my sweet cousin, Paula!!  It was quite a treat!  My sister-in-law sent me some pictures of the baby's crib bumper.  The colors are red, yellow, green, and blue so here's what I picked up to make the quilt:


The dark blue Glimma print is going to be used for the backing and then the light blue Lucy's Crab Shack print will be used for the binding.  I think I'm going to try out this hourglass tutorial by Cluck Cluck Sew.  I'm linking up here today:


4 comments:

  1. Great fabric pull! That will make a lovely baby quilt for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color choices. The fabric that you chose was great. I can't wait to see your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goal for the month, and love the fabrics for the new baby- v cute :o)

    ReplyDelete