Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Layouts

This one I used a sketch from Sketch Inspiration for this of the first time we went and cut down our Christmas tree. Yes, it looks more like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, but it was definitely worth the experience!!

This one I used a sketch from Scrapbookdeals4U of the first day of snow in '06!

This one I used a sketch that was posted over at Memorable Seasons, I just rotated it. I also submitted this one for Camp Rock week #3 over at Scrapbookdeals4U which was to use at least 3 pics, stars, and the title of a Lady Gaga song (I had to look that one up!!)

This one was for Scrapbookdeals4U week #2 of Camp Rock. The rules were to use the title Forever Young or Young Forever, at least 2 pics (having to do with something being young-I thought Tyler and Ryan throwing snowballs definitely qualified), and you had to use a sketch from the May or June Pagemaps.

This one was from Camp Rock week#4 which was to use a picture of a prince or princess (this picture of Haley in the "princess" chair was perfect for it), prince or princess in your title (with a prominent letter P), a lot of pink or purple, petals (flowers) or pinwheels, polka dots or paisley, pleats or pearls, and paint or punches (I painted the crown chipboard and added glitter). I also used a sketch from the Scrappiest.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, you scrapped a lot!!! Love your pages, especially those with snow in this hot June (July already) weather!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! Love the distressed edged you did on a couple of the layouts.

    ReplyDelete