Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's about time

I did this one a couple of weeks ago called Love Snow. The sketch is from Sketch Inspiration (I actually ended up winning the prize for that week, super excited to get the Studio Calico Elementary line!!) and I used this one for Memorable Season's throwdown challenge as well. You had to use a mask (I used a large circle), either mist or paint splatters, white space, and doodling. I don't think I've ever used a mask, so this was a first for me!! Pictures are of Tyler and Haley playing in the snow in our backyard!

I used a sketch from My Mind's Eye blog and a theme "Celebrate Today". I also did this one for the Memorable Seasons throwdown challenge. The challenge was to use a solid color background, lots of RED, a diecut, and then a few other choices: circles, stitching, distressing, inking, and handwritten journaling. Pictures are of Ryan's 30th birthday. They aren't the best pictures but I still wanted to document the special day!!

I completed the color combo challenge that was posted on the Crate blog. The colors were kraft, grey, and yellow. I don't think I've ever used this color combo before but love how it turned out so I will definitely use it again! The pictures are of Tyler and his cousin sledding on our trip to Utah last year. And I used a sketch #146 from Creative Scrappers.


Well it's been quite a while since I've actually put my scrapbook layouts into their scrapbook binders. I stayed home from church today with Katie and Emily since we are all still sick and I thought this would be a great project to get done today. So I'm going to go through them and make sure I've posted them all on here. Oh, and I want to see how many LO's I've gotten done so far this year. My goal is 150. Okay, I'm up to 21 so far, better pick up the pace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment