Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's Scrap challenges

This is for my DT challenge this week. It's due tomorrow night if you still want to play along! The challenge is to create 3 different handmade flowers on your LO. I made a flower out of patterned paper circles, rolled flowers, and I sewed some lace together to create a flower. I have been wanting to try the rolled flowers for a long time so this was a push to actually do it!


This one was from Shelly's spring forward challenge which was to scraplift the LO that was uploaded right after your last upload. I used the same sketch, some twine on my picture and the title is similar to hers. I had made some salt dough for the kids. It obviously needed more flour but they didn't want to add more, they liked having sticky hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment