Sunday, April 7, 2013

April goal


I came across this blog that is hosting a lovely year of finishes.  I thought it might be fun to play along.  Basically, you set a monthly sewing/quilting goal and try to complete your goal.  They have prizes each month as a little motivator, that's always helpful:)  So this month, my goal is to get 18 of these 9-patch blocks sewn for Emily's quilt.  I've got 35 left so that would be about 1/2 of them done by the end of the month.  My other goal is to list some baby bibs in my etsy store.  It's been a long time since I've listed anything.  My sister, Kristine, who has a super cute etsy shop where she sells bowties, keeps trying to get me started so I think this month will be the month.  I've got quite a few baby bibs to make for friends so I'll just make some extras too.

2 comments:

  1. you'll have to post what you put up in your etsy store, can't wait to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Caroline I gave you an award, check it out here.

    http://scrappydayinparadise.blogspot.com/2013/04/hello-and-good-evening_20.html

    ReplyDelete